1. LSW-30 Induction Melting Machine Application:
(1) iron, pig iron, cast iron;
(2) steel, stainless steel, cast steel, carbon steel and bearing steel;
(3) precious metal such as gold, silver;
(4) copper, brass, bronze;
(5) aluminum, aluminum alloy;
(6) zinc, lead, tin, magnesium, nickel, titanium.
2. Brief Introduction of Induction Melting Machine:
LSW series high frequency induction melting furnace adopts IGBT series and parallel induction heating technology as the core. melting mainly aims to melt the metal into liquid by using the high temperature, which is applicable to the smelting of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, zinc as well as various noble metals.
3. Technical Parameters of LSW-30 Induction Melting Machine:
|Input voltage:||three phase 380v 50hz|
|continuous load rate:||100%|
|Cooling water flow(controller)||25L/Min 0.1mpa|
4. Main Features of induction heating Melting machine:
(1) High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
(2) Energy saving: The induction heating machine adopts IGBT from Siemens & LC series circuit design, saving energy up to 15%-30%.
(3) Low cost: The heating time is short, compared to other heating methods, significantly reducing the amount of metal loss.
(4) Easy for installation: Following the user manual, even non-professional persons can install the induction heating machine easily.
(5) Stable operation: complete protection, make customers have nothing to worry about.
(6) No harm to the environment: The induction heating machine uses electricity, producing little waste gas and water.