1. LSW-30 IGBT Induction Heating Machine Application:
- Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum etc heating.
- Forging: whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
- Work piece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round bar and billet, etc.
- Specific application for the induction forging heater:
(1) bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting
(2) pipe induction forging and forming
(3) auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam heating and continuous heating
(4) oxygen bottle forging
(5) rivet heating
(6) long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
2. Brief Introduction of Induction Heating Equipment :
Our high frequency induction heating machine adopts IGBT series and parallel induction heating technology as the core. The induction heating machine heats the work piece to a certain temperature, and then cools it rapidly to change its machine structure to achieve some special mechanic properties.
3. Technical Parameters of LSW-30 IGBT Induction Heating Equipment:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||30kw|
|Cooling water flow||25L/Min,0.15-0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||690*290*600mm|
|Usage||metal heating, brazing,melting etc|
4. Main Features of induction heating equipment:
(1) High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
(2) Energy saving: The induction heating machine adopts IGBT from Siemens & LC series circuit design, saving energy up to 15%-30%.
(3) Low cost: The heating time is short, compared to other heating methods, significantly reducing the amount of metal loss.
(4) Easy for installation: Following the user manual, even non-professional persons can install the induction heating machine easily.
(5) Stable operation: complete protection, make customers have nothing to worry about.
(6) No harm to the environment: The induction heating machine uses electricity, producing little waste gas and water.