1. Features of IGBT induction heating forging machine:
1. Principle: electromagnetic induction heating.
2. IGBT module and Inverting technologies.
3. Higher reliability and lower maintenance cost.
4. 100% duty cycle, continuous working is allowed at maximum power output.
5. Display of heating power and heating current and oscillating frequency.
6. Simple to install. No need debug, Can be used after connecting through electricity and cooling water.
7. Application: heating of iron rods, steel pipes, hardware, automobile parts, etc.
2. Technical Parameters of LSW-50 IGBT induction heating forging machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||50kw|
|Cooling water flow||32L/Min,0.15-0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||550*650*1260mm|
|Usage||metal heating, brazing,melting etc|
3. Applications of IGBT induction heating forging machine:
- Heat treatment: the whole metal or part of metal for quenching, annealing, tempering, diathermy;
- Thermoforming: the whole metal or part of metal forging, hot forging, hot rolling;
- Brazing / Welding: brazing metal products, a variety of cutter blade, serrated blade welding, steel / copper welding, the same kind of dissimilar metal welding;
- Metal melting: gold, silver, copper, iron, aluminum and other metals (vacuum) melting, casting molding and evaporation coating;
- Other applications: semiconductor single crystal growth, heat with bottle sealing, heat sealing toothpaste, powder coating, plastic and other metal implants.