1. Brief introduction of IGBT induction heating machine:
Our high frequency induction heating machine adopts IGBT series and parallel induction heating technology as the core. The induction heating machine heats the work piece to a certain temperature, and then cools it rapidly to change its machine structure to achieve some special mechanic properties.
2. Features of IGBT induction heating machine:
(1) High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
(2) Energy saving: The induction heating machine adopts IGBT from Siemens & LC series circuit design, saving energy up to 15%-30%.
(3) Low cost: The heating time is short, compared to other heating methods, significantly reducing the amount of metal loss.
(4) Easy for installation: Following the user manual, even non-professional persons can install the induction heating machine easily.
(5) Stable operation:complete protection, make customers have nothing to worry about.
(6) No harm to the environment: The induction heating machine uses electricity, producing little waste gas and water.
3. Technical Parameters of LSW-60 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||50kw|
|Cooling water flow||28L/Min,0.15MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||730*550*1030mm / 460*730*460mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
4. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
Suitable for heating steel bars, pipes, plates and angle steels.
- Be applicable to heating, brazing, quenching / hardening, etc.
- IGBT technology as the core.
- Environmentally friendly: no air pollution, no dust and little noise.
- Reduced operating cost: high automation, fewer operators needed.
- Energy saving: high energy conversion.
- High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
- Duty cycle 100%: can work for 24 hours without a stop.