1. Technical Parameters of LSW-200 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||200kw|
|Cooling water flow||50L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||1070*640*1870mm / 870*530*600mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
2. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
(1) Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum, etc. heating.
(2) Forging: Whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
(3) Workpiece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round bar and billet, etc.
(4) Specific application for the induction forging heater: bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting, pipe induction forging and forming, auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam heating and continuous heating, oxygen bottle forging, rivet heating, long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
3. Brief introduction of IGBT induction heating equipment:
Our high frequency induction heating machine adopts IGBT series and parallel induction heating technology as the core. The induction heating machine heats the work piece to a certain temperature, and then cools it rapidly to change its machine structure to achieve some special mechanic properties.
4. Features of IGBT induction heating equipment: suitable for heating steel bars, pipes, plates and angle steels.
1. Be applicable to heating, quenching / hardening, etc.
2. IGBT technology as the core.
3. Environmentally friendly: no air pollution, no dust and little noise.
4. Reduced operating cost: high automation, fewer operators needed.
5. Energy saving: high energy conversion.
6. High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature, even its melting point, instantly.
7. Duty cycle 100%: can work for 24 hours without a stop.